RULES of the SCULPTURE COMPETITION
Opening of the exhibition: March 12, 2019, 18.00
Opening hours: 11.00-20.00
Address: Congress Hall "Danilovsky" (Moscow, Dubininskaya st., 71/5).
b) IN ABSENTIA (online) - photocopies (Organizing Committee prints, designs and places them in the overall exposure).
2. ARCHITECTURE: sculpture for urban landscapes
3. NATURE: beauty, harmony, diversity
4. ETHNICITY: the national colour in sculpture
1. Works can be performed in any available technique - traditional or innovative, with the use of any material other than perishable materials.
2. Works should reflect national characteristics, traditions, culture.
3. The size of the work should not exceed 130 cm on the larger side.
4. Up to 5 works may be submitted from one author.
5. Works must comply with the social norms of the country that was chosen by the author. It is not allowed to submit works of a political nature or works that violate social norms adopted in the World and Russian Federation.
Making full-time works:
1. Full-time work must be provided with a label-list (standard label size of 10x5 cm, is placed in the lower right corner on the front side). The label includes: a) the name of the author or co-authors; b) city and country of permanent residence; c) title d) dimensions; d) technique of creating a painting; e) year; f) name of the contest and nomination;
2. Each full-time competitive work should have clamps / hooks for hanging the vertical panels or mounting/stand warning the lowering;
3. The author by himself solves the questions relating to the decoration of the works(frame, decorative elements, etc.).
The works are sent to the organizing Committee in the form of files in the format .jpeg or .tiff; at least 200 dpi, up to 20 Mb. Organizing Committee prints, designs and places them in the overall exposure.
Expressiveness, composition and innovation. Competitive works are judged by ten-point system.
IV. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) application form (download Word, PDF)
2) labels for each art object (download Word, PDF)
3) photo of the author (no smaller than 3x4 cm);
4) photo images of the proposed works (minimum 200 dpi, maximum 20 MB)
Upon receiving the confirmation letter from the organizing Committee the author pays the registration fee.
Take part in a unique international project "ART GEOGRAPHY AWARD"