REGISTRATION: up to March 06, 2019
Exhibition Dates: March 12-17, 2019
Exhibition opening: March 12, 2019, 18:00
Working hours of the exhibition: 11.00-21.00 (11 a.m - 9 p.m.)
Address: "Congress-hall "Danilovsky"" (Moscow, Dubininskaya str., 71/5).
There are two equivalent forms of participation are full-time and absentee participation.
(To confirm your participation you must send to the organizing Committee the following materials:)
1st Step: You have to sent entry documents
Extramural and intramural participants compete equally and have to send similar documents:
1) Application form (download Word, PDF)
2) labels for each work (download Word, PDF)
3) an author's photo ( at least 3x4 sm)
4) a photo of the works (minimum 200 dpi, maximum 20 Mb)
5) a copy of arrangement fee's payment. You can see the information about the price at the section:
2nd Step:processing with your application and agreement of your participation
1) automatic notification that registration commission has got author's materials
2) second notification will be from administrator that participator has got a number from registration commission (the number will be written on the label, which registration commission. Every work which takes part in the contest has its own number.
3rd Step: (Only for in person participators)
Participant has to print a registration number (a label) and put it on the lower right corner of the painting. The labels can be put to the canvas, underframe , frame or work's stand
4th Step: bringing the works to the contest (only for in person participators)
Author or his agent has to bring the artworks to International Art Center "Congress-hall "Danilovsky"" (Moscow, Dubininskaya str., 71/5)
Participant has to bring artworks for the competition and:
1) Work's number (a label) on the lower right corner of the painting.
2) Hooks, mounts and etc . Big art works has to be exhibited with its special stands.
3) The document, which proves a transfer act (download Word, PDF)
A graduation ceremony Russian Art Week winners' will be in the last day of the exhibition:
a) Intramural participants' diplomas can be sent to participant from the festival's commission.
b) Extramural participant's diplomas will be sent to an address, which was noticed when the participant had registered within three weeks. Also participant can make a request and get a diploma by e-mail.
Participations and winners of Art Geography Award have a possibility to take part in some international Art weeks for free and with special discounts according to the conditions of an exhibition. The list of international art weeks you can find in the section "Geography of Art Geo Award". There are also other programs of promotion of participants of Russian Art Week like an entry to Russian and international art unions.